Your job in the mock interview is to practice what have learned about becoming one of The World's Best Interviewees.
The Six Rules of Interviewing you are going to practice are:
1) Don't overthink it. In an interview, there isn’t anything to think or worry about unless you receive an offer. This means you can be genuinely enthusiastic. Approach every interview as though it was going to be the opportunity of a lifetime.
2) Leave your fears at the door. Don’t try to be something or someone you’re not. Identify your fears, doubts and insecurities. Then work to let them go.
3) Get focused. Think about or, better yet, find out what the company is really looking for in a candidate. Think about the company’s needs more than your own.
4) Bring your best self. Have a vision of the person who you want to become and bring that person to the interview.
5) Great leadership is the top priority of your job search. No matter how much money, growth, title, etc., a job has to offer you, it will only be as good as the quality of the leadership.
6) Believe in your right job, right now. Battle those negative thoughts that are trying to get you to believe that what you want isn't out there.
Now, go to the 'documentation' (in light blue above) to download a list of The Six Rules of Interviewing. Review this list before each interview.
Select 'successful' when you have the list.