Is being alone is a problem for you? It is for most of us.
However, there's another way of looking at it. Yes, you may be alone for a while until people show up who have your best interests at heart. That's normal.
Again it's about time.
* It takes some time to move from one way of thinking to another.
* It takes time to to believe you're worth more than the way you may have been treating yourself.
* It takes time to let go of someone who's hurting you or your chances for something better.
* It takes time to believe in yourself and to trust others to the extent that they can be part of your inner circle.
* It's that time that's part of the journey that makes you stronger, more confident and smarter.
You're becoming more and more the kind of friend to yourself that you're looking for in others. In fact, the first friend you must make is with you. That takes time, too.
Respect time. It's a good friend.
Will you agree to give yourself all the time you need to go through this process of letting go, maybe even being alone for a while, trusting that you'll come out the better for it?