If you said, no, then is it because you're not sure what we mean? Even if you said yes to the question above, hang with us. There's more to get out of this.
There are people out there with a lot of discernment, wisdom and even a good sense of humor, and they're just waiting to share what they know.
These people come in all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and ages who have the ability to give you the testudo-shield support we've been talking about.
Have you run across them yet?
This is how you'll recognize them:
* They may be older, wiser people who would be delighted to help you figure out the best solutions to outsmart what's getting the best of you.
* There are people who are able to inspire you to dream bigger or help you learn things that you didn’t know before - good things, empowering things, motivating things.
* There are those who can say the hard thing. They challenge you to improve what's holding you back.
* There are people who listen to all the turmoil and triumphs in your life, and you listen to theirs.
* There are people who just seem to be there when you need help with the little things and with the big things, whether it's moving to your new apartment or giving you a ride when the bus is late.
* There are people who make you laugh or just make your day by being around them.
* There are romantic relationships that are based on mutual love and respect, although those usually take time to find since we need to develop more fully to be able to appreciate them when we meet them.
List the people you know who have become important in your life and note what types of friendship they represent based upon what you read above.